Mixing Medications?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bamboo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have my Atlantic Blue Tang in my QT for a week. I am treating it with copper for white spots/ich. I am noticing that my fish seems to be getting a bacterial infection, which I believe came from the wounds she received while scratching. (they were bad, she was bleeding from it)

Am I able to mix the Erythromycin 200 mg tablets with the Chelated Copper Sulfate mix that I am using now?

Can't stand seeing her like this, have her for 2 months and really became attached to her.
Thank you for your advice.

I would suggest you call the manufacturer of the two products and see what they say. Of course, there might be some one here, who has had the same experience and would like to add their expereince.
I hope she makes it. Do you soak her food in garlic? This can help boost her immune system.....

Thanks I will see if they could help me, and yes I do but not for the half hour which I noticed you suggested earlier. I will let it soak even though it stinks :) any advice for combating the stink (even though this is wrong forum)
Thanks again

Thanks for the advice, I went to the website and they say that mixing Erythromycin with any copper med is safe.
thanks again for the help

Back
Top Bottom