mother nature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigfish93

Aquarium Advice Regular
In a way we are kind of like mother nature to our fish. We control when the sun rises/sets (turning lights on/off), how hot/cold it gets (heater/chiller), when it rains (PWC), if the fish get to eat (feeding time), and what the environment looks like (plants/decorations). Just a crazy thought I had that I had to share with everyone.

I told my dad one day that I liked how my fish loved me like I was their goddess or something because I controlled their entire existence. He got mad at me lol. *shrug*

But some people dont understand how inportant it is to research and make the right decisions concerning our fish. I sure have learned how important it is over the last year. They depend on us for their existance.

yeah spoonman. Its up to us to provide them with the proper environment for them to thrive. I really wish people would do their research too. I've seen to many people just by a cheap tank fill it up with some water and throw whatever fish they want in it.

Back
Top Bottom