My Bonded pair of bangaii's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
they so pretty paid more a piece for them 80 bucks total plus shipping but so worth it. If one you guys were at liveaquaria trying to get the bonded bangaii's sorry i hit check out faster. Well maybe not sorry but will update here once i'm thouroughly convinced is a pair tried myself many times with bigger ones an been wrong got good feeling bout these ones though. :)

Attachments

• 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 93
Nice, u thinking of breeding them? I made mistake of only getting one which is male and been looking for female and think my lfs got a female round same size but just waiting till mines bit better as been ill the last week but looking a lot better now.

thanks for compliments. yes breedng them got 1 other full size male that tried to pair with 4 others didn't work so if this does got 2 males for my female got a deal in place with lfs for every baby i can breed going to get 15 a baby.

That's cool. Yeah I tried adding other and in the night mine killed it so must of been a male but found good way of telling the sex of them now. Hope you will post about the breeding as would like doit myself one day

heres the steps i took to breed bangaii's

step 1 buy bangaii's learn hard lesson after spending bout 300 that you can't pair them how google says you can.

step 2 get really good divorce lawyer you going to need 1 when your wife sees you bringing in 8 tanks to try again an taking over room mother in law slept in on overnight stays and making it a fishroom.

step 3 divorce wife and go buy a big group of bangaii's or bonded pair from somewhere then put them in one of the 8 20 gallon tanks see what happens.

step 4

still working on this step.

Haha you will need find a fish loving wife next time. Best way I found to sex them is by the vent method but bit hard on the young fish

thats why that method is useless thats what i was originally doing but none big enough to really be accurate at lfs. not kidding bout the wife though that was second ultimatium she gave 1st were my motorcycles now i miss them. but when she tried messing with my fresh an salt breeding operation she had to go. :lol:

I found that was the best way tho, or get aload of young and watch them pair up. Sorry hear that but least you doing what pleases you

Back
Top Bottom