My head is spinning- 2 bulb T5 HO combos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George9

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's about time to change the bulbs on my FOWLR and I was looking into the ATI and UVL bulbs, but I have no idea which ones to go with because I'm extremely limited with 2 bulbs. I don't want an overpowering white look, I like more of a bluish look. I was thinking 1 blue plus and 1 purple plus, or 1 UV super actinic and one blue plus. But I have no idea because there's hardly anyone that has 2 bulb fixtures in other threads. Anyone with these brand bulbs, please help! Thanks :)

I would just go with 1 10000k and an actinic blue. Its a good standard that works well and looks good.

I would just go with 1 10000k and an actinic blue. Its a good standard that works well and looks good.

I thought about that, but I think that is even a bit too white for my taste. I think I'm going with a blue+ (acting as an actinic) and a purple+

The blue plus and purple plus is a PERFECT combo!! All of my fish look like highlighters! Especially yellows, blues and oranges!

Back
Top Bottom