My mudskipper went missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canterthefishman

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi! My mudskipper went missing the other day, and I am wondering where it went anyone have any ideas? And I don't think it climbed out of the tank because there are no holes in the lid. I have 1 puffer and one black Molly. But I don't think they ate the mudskipper.

Thanks

Are you sure there arent any holes. I had a 2 inch hole and one if mine jumped out while i was away. Luckily i still have one. Do you have any pictures of your tank?

iv heard puffers can be pretty violent with other fish and can suddenly take a turn on there tank mates theres some chance he could have had it

Do you have a picture of the top of the tank?
I doubt the puffer would eat the whole mudskipper you would definitely find pieces. I would suggest moving decor around in the tank to look for him and/or look all around the room behind furniture.
The puffer you have also needs full marine as an adult and mudskippers are low end brackish.

I will get a pic when I find my camera. I already looked under decor and furniture. And I have a saltwater tank ready for when my puffer gets a little older.

I dont know where he could be. If he isnt in the tank i would look all around the house

Yea if it were a figure 8 it probably would only kill it and leave pieces of it around but the GSP might completely finish it off. I hope you find it.

Back
Top Bottom