My mystery snail is pushing my moss ball???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

curious_snail

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just recently noticed that my moss ball is in a different place than where I had put it since my last water change. Then I noticed that my mystery snail was leaning against it and PUSHING IT?? :confused:

Is this a normal thing that mystery snails do? (I've only had Gus for a month) Has this happened to anyone else? Just a little confused :fish1:

It's fine it's actually good do the moss ball to be pushed around although idk if it's particular norm for snails but I know fish will do it.

Lol is that like a joke^ or are you serious are you just talking as if your the snail or something I’m confusion?

My snails will move anything they can or crawl over it. No sense of personal space. I’ve seen them try to crawl over the khuli’s.

Probably looking for food, but could be having fun. I had a mystery snail that would get right in front of the outflow current, air up his shell, and let it shoot him across the tank. Then he'd make his way back across and do it again. And again.

Back
Top Bottom