My smallest tank ever ( Plagiomnium Trichomanes )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atxpunx

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I don't no how big this "tank" is but it used to be a vase. DIY co2 Eco complete substrate and flourish dosing for my small batch of Plagiomnium Trichomanes. With a 15 watt cfl its way too much light but do you think I can make a carpet of this stuff.

Attachments

• image-1873983328.jpg
    image-1873983328.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 139
I think I have had sippy cups bigger.
Are you gonna grow moss and transfer it to a bigger tank in this "tank"? That's actually a good idea. It will surely grow fast.

Sorry I don't know the latin for that plant. I'll have to ask my 7th grader whom is in Latin 2 to help her old man.

Last edited:
I'm trying to grow it to put it in a bigger tank yes. I'm growing it because I never see it in tank photos or hear anyone talking about it. I got it from an Asian website so I'm not even sure if the scientific name is correct. The leaves are so small and I wanna see what I can make of it.

Atxpunx said:
I'm trying to grow it to put it in a bigger tank yes. I'm growing it because I never see it in tank photos or hear anyone talking about it. I got it from an Asian website so I'm not even sure if the scientific name is correct. The leaves are so small and I wanna see what I can make of it.

Cool I hope you update this thread so I can learn too. It sounds like a viable plan to me

Can I keep this setup running 24 hours a day to speed up the growing process? I've done this with tomatoes to veg them out before planting seasons. Why wouldn't it apply to under water plants?

Atxpunx said:
Can I keep this setup running 24 hours a day to speed up the growing process? I've done this with tomatoes to veg them out before planting seasons. Why wouldn't it apply to under water plants?

Only one way to find out.

Back
Top Bottom