Need help with 80 ppm nitrate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only way you will know if they really work is to test your water and mark down the results. ( Try to do the test at the same times and not too close to feeding time or not right after a water change. ) That way, you will see with your own eyes whether the level is rising or falling.
As for which pad is best, I've only used the Poly Filter pad. It has never failed me so I had no need to try anything else. (y)

I had another cory fish die. It must be my water quality. The high Nitrates in the tank of over 80 ppm Nitrate. These cory fish were supposed to be hardy, so I have read on it. I made a big mistake in buying more fish. I hope they do not die. Also, I will look into the poly filter on Amazon, of they have them, that is.
I just look and Amazon does have the poly filter for Nitrates and Nitrites.

I had another cory fish die. It must be my water quality. The high Nitrates in the tank of over 80 ppm Nitrate. These cory fish were supposed to be hardy, so I have read on it. I made a big mistake in buying more fish. I hope they do not die. Also, I will look into the poly filter on Amazon, of they have them, that is.
I just look and Amazon does have the poly filter for Nitrates and Nitrites.

Before ordering, why not wait to see how well the ones you have do? The damage is already done so if the fish are effected from the high nitrates, they are already effected and what happens will happen. You can get Poly-Filter from Keith. He had the small pads and the big ones. Both can be cut to size. You just can get more pads when you use the bigger one. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom