Needing some plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone sorry to bug you guys.

I had a deal set up to get some plant trimmings. But it fell through.

I'm still looking for low/medium light plants that will fit nicely in a 29g (I need some tall and some short / ground cover...)

I'm not picky. I just need good coverage to provide many binding spots for my fish. (Semi aggressive tank)

They can be trimmings or a plant package, but I'm tight on money after spending $800 on books.
So preferably around $10-$15 would be ideal
Thanks again. :)

blood star grass, some species of crypts, amazon swords(or almost any swords), java ferns, rotala, ludwigia, and foxtails

Hey Lexie,
I would stick to lower light plants with you stock lighting. Swords and crypts should do ok, java fern, java moss, moss ball, anubias, bolbitus, some vals, wisteria, etc.
I am going to be doing some trimming and rearranging next weekend, and Im pretty sure I might end up with an extra amazon sword, bacopa c., and who knows what else. Let me see what I come up with and get back to ya.

Maybe try posting this in the classified section and you will get more responses on what your asking. People will read this and think your asking for types of plants

Maybe try posting this in the classified section and you will get more responses on what your asking. People will read this and think your asking for types of plants

I would but on the app it doesn't let me start threads in the classifieds :/

Back
Top Bottom