For Sale: Needle Leaf Java Fern and some Freebies; Lava Rock and Driftwood Piece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
In order to get certain plants for my low light tank, I have to sell some off to create space. I'm selling my TRUE Needle Leaf Java Fern (hard to find, sort of rare)--there are approximately 12 inches of rhizome, and it is submersed. This Java Fern looks great in ADA scapes. I'll include 1 Crypt willisii "lucens", 1 Crypt wendtii "FL sunset", and 1 Crypt wendtii red. All Crypts are runners and have approximately 3-7 leaves. All for $25 shipped.

Hardscape Material (separate purchase) -- $34 shipped, medium-sized priority mail box required. The lava rock and driftwood are $10 each, but I want to sell them together so the buyer gets more bang for his/her money.

I used this lava rock a while back, and it looked great in a simple scape. I don't know what type of driftwood is shown, but I believe it is Malaysian. The driftwood and lava rock will be heavily wrapped in newspaper, and will be surrounded with any packing material I can find (might be more newspaper).

PM me if you have any questions or want any of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The Needle Leaf Java Fern has been claimed. The hardscape is still available for $34 shipped. If possible, I'd like to ship it out on Friday.

New offer: For the lava rock and driftwood, I am offering a new deal up to 9 PM tonight. If you claim it by 9 PM, you'll get a free small black lava rock and an unopened 1.0 oz NutriDiet Tropical Fish Flake container FREE. Still $34.

If this offer remains unclaimed, I'll offer a new deal tomorrow at 5 PM.

This offer is now permanent. You'll get the large lava rock, a small black lava rock, a 1.0 oz. NutriDiet Tropical Fish Flake container, the piece of driftwood, AND another item of my choice. Someone please claim this! I want to ship it out on Monday. $34 shipped

This offer is now permanent. You'll get the large lava rock, a small black lava rock, a 1.0 oz. NutriDiet Tropical Fish Flake container, the piece of driftwood, AND another item of my choice. Someone please claim this! I want to ship it out on Monday. $34 shipped

Price drop: $25 shipped. This is a good deal!

Back
Top Bottom