Neptune Apex issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
hello all! ive had an Apex Lite on our 125g sw tank for over a year now. initially after battling the dreaded internet connectivity to get it setup online. i had it all setup. at some point after adding the controller i decided to upgrade some equipment, the lights, wavemakers etc. so i naturally had to unplug everything to run the wires for the new stuff, plugged it all back in, i had to rename the outlets and adjust everything... now i cannot for the life of me get the lights on the right schedule. its impossible. ive tried checking the time on the controller, ive double and triple checked my programming of the outlets for lights. i just cant seem to get them to work properly. the issue is that the lights come on and shut off at random times of the day... they dont follow the on/opff schedule i set. im at a point where i want to pull my hair out and need help. any kind individaul willing to lend some time and help to me?

Back
Top Bottom