New additions need advice ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok so im adding a couple damsels and a couple inverts. While im adding the damsels one is kind of on its side in the corner but the other is swimming around just fine. Do you think that he is just stressed out? dont wanna lose him

ok so im adding a couple damsels and a couple inverts. While im adding the damsels one is kind of on its side in the corner but the other is swimming around just fine. Do you think that he is just stressed out? dont wanna lose him

What type of damsels are they? Same with the inverts?

I would think that if its on its side in the corner of the tank and isn't really doing much except sitting there... then I believe you have problems. possibly from stress from the move from lfs. all you can really do is just watch it and hope itll be ok in the morning

Sorry about the delay but i was not helped in time so i decided to take matters into my own hands and i am proud to say that everyone survived, although it was kind of scary since it was the first time i have acclimated saltwater fish. They were just assorted damsels and just two blue legged hermits. i do believe it was from stress in the transporting but everyone is fine.

be careful in your reactions to tank issues. its not uncommon for a misplaced reaction to actually make matters worse.

Back
Top Bottom