New member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CloudStrife

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys, new member here and I joined up to learn more about starting my first saltwater tank! I have currently a freshwater 20 gallon but I'm giving it back to a family member I borrowed it from and I just got a 45 gallon :)

If anyone has any sticky threads or books I could read up on for learning about saltwater tanks that would be awesome!

Also at some point I would like to get porcupine puffer in my tank but that's along way out.

Hi welcome to the site. You're going to need a lot bigger tank for a single puffer. 120+ gallon tank is the minimum. You got a long way to go, but if you'll learn really fast if you love your future fish :)

Yeah I saw that it needs a 120 or larger. Can you put more then one puffer with it?

Usually mixing puffers does not work over the lifespan of the 2 different puffers. I've heard of them living long-term with a dogface puffer. Rare though.

Man, so much to learn. Whenever you get one message me with some pictures! I'd love to them the little guy

Back
Top Bottom