New tank additions today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Added new fish from QT into main today. The convict was real skittish in QT. Now that he is in main he is a completely different fish. Out swimming constantly, center of attention. His color is also much better. His stripes are much more defined. Never underestimate what a small tank can do to a fish that is oversized for it.

Very nice... Convict tang, never seen one in my area.. Purple tangs are very cool, I got one a few months ago and he is almost my fav.

Beautiful additions! I love to purples too. In our case, the purple was really skittish in QT and settled right down when entered in the main.

Good luck with 'em.

They look great :D How big is the convict? It’s hard to tell from the photo. Also just out of curiosity have you put any kind of guard around your 8000 gph pump intake or do you think that the other new fish getting stuck was just a fluke? Sorry to bring it up.

The convict is about 5" long. I can not believe how much it changed once in got into the main. Great fish.

I think the sailfin getting stuck was a fluke but I am making a additional guard. I have some neon cleaner gobies in QT and they will be able to fit through the holes currently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom