New to the site, not reefing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nicksdc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Whats up. I've been in the hobby for about 2 years. I'm currently living between new jeresy and florida, so this is all I can keep right now. It's a 7.5 cube, 12x12x12, bio wheel filter, via aqua heater, nano powerhead, 7 watt led and 24 watt pc. Just got some zoos, palys, candy canes and some rics. I'd like to do a Current Solona. There was a version that was only given to fish stores for display, where the glass is starfire. Thooose are hard to come by.

Now I know this probably isn't proper forum etiquitte, but I'm looking for a more local site for the areas I live in. (Jersey/Miami) So if you can, *PM* me if you know any of the forums that are targeted towards the local reefers. Much appreciated! Happy reefing!

l_014a178a235443bc9c1c7aceb86205d0.jpg

l_d0d33bfe3c464c5f9e46dcce9ce76e3f.jpg

Welcome aboard. You might want to check out our regional forums. I personally dont think you`ll find any better then here.

Its an awesome site, don't get me wrong, I've been "soaking" (no pun intended) up info for the past couple hours. Back in california I was a part of a san jose marine association where we had bbqs, raffles, ect,... I'm hoping to find a forum like that as well. Thank you for the welcome =)

Back
Top Bottom