New upgrade...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, since finding my CO2 leak and fixing it, I went to refill my tank and asked about upgrading from a 10lb to a 15lb. The guy was really helpful, and recommended getting the 20lb rather than the 10lb, and I would only be charged the difference between the cost of the bottles, and the contents was free. So I did it. It was a $40.00 difference, and the refill for the 20lb is 22.00, which he didn't charge me for. :) Now to do that when my other 10lb runs out in about 5-6 months. :) I currently have the 20lb on my 29G and 10G, and if I add another 10G planted, it will run 3 tanks.

Tomorrow I will double-check all the connections for leaks. My 10lb only lasted 1 month because I didn't check my connections, and it was leaking bad between the solenoid and the 3-way manifold. It's corrected now, and not leaking.

29g195.jpg

29g196.jpg

What's that on the bottom right, an empty tank!! Let me at it!
Cool, I am also using a 20lbs tank, you should'nt have to worry about filling it for awhile. Keep checking for leaks, found one in my system a month after I set it up, and I checked it good the first day. Guess it took some time to settle in.

Glenc said:
What's that on the bottom right, an empty tank!! Let me at it!
Cool, I am also using a 20lbs tank, you should'nt have to worry about filling it for awhile. Keep checking for leaks, found one in my system a month after I set it up, and I checked it good the first day. Guess it took some time to settle in.

Yup, I have 2 empty 10's right now, lol.

not only is there an extra tank but i see an extra heater and that hood could support 2 CF bulbs i am sure. i even see empty plugs available in your powerstrip!! come on man lets see another tank!! lol. i should be getting my new 20 pound tank soon. got a good deal on it. i just gotta order my regulator and i will be pressurized!! :)

***All AA MTS sufferers start descending on LWB's house to confiscate and set-up empty tanks.***

Dude, I could so use those empty tanks for some surprise Apisto fry I found in my 55 and my next batch of angelfish fry!!

LOL

What I want to do is get rid of the 10G dual stand and 2 10G tanks and get a dual 20G long setup with 2 20G tanks, lol.

Back
Top Bottom