Punishment for improvement in my Asian feather fish behaviour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lithurgus

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My asian feather fish is really very agressive n specially during night tym.. always looking to be in fight with someone specially with other asian feather so i temporarily separated him for 5 days n allowed his mate to setteled but ven i reintroduced him he fynally killed him... never put two adult asian feathers in same tank..20170620_222640.jpg20170620_222633.jpg20170520_192126.jpg20170416_203713_117072.jpg

I had a clown knife that tolerated no one but a polyepterus...Maybe cause both were active night timers the poly survived him.
The Knife was tough fish...

I had a clown knife that tolerated no one but a polyepterus...Maybe cause both were active night timers the poly survived him.
The Knife was tough fish...
I never had a poly but knife is among one of my favourites... knifes r very agressive specially towards their own species... their unique body n swimming style make them special..
Good 2 know ur also a knife lover... i faced very tough tym when i bought them.. they never ate for almost 2 weeks but now i dont need to turn light off to feed them

So sorry the situation had a bad outcome even though you tried to make it better.
Yeah i tried my best but fynally realised never buy 2 feather or knife fish for the same tank.. they r highly agressive towards their own species

Back
Top Bottom