Star polyp on strike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Celine

Aquarium Advice Regular
My star polyp has been on strike for couple days. When I just brought it back fr LFS, it was fine. After I move it around, it wont open again.

Any suggestion, pls?

image-520132320.jpg

It could be possible that it doesn't like its new spot as much, have you checked your water parameters lately? :)

redsea said:
It could be possible that it doesn't like its new spot as much, have you checked your water parameters lately? :)

I moved it back to its original spot. It just closes up. Check the parameters , everything is fine. The rest of the corals, even the frogpawn are happy as usual.

I moved it back to its original spot. It just closes up. Check the parameters , everything is fine. The rest of the corals, even the frogpawn are happy as usual.

Hmmm, have you inspected the specimen in question for any pests? Is anything crawling around on it that shouldn't be?

I know that this doesn't help much, but it is a possibility, LOL.

Yes, my CUC: zebra crab, snail.. Etc

Do u think it is dead now? Here is the b4 picture.

image-2425142147.jpg

No its not dead. Mine do the same thing when CUC crwals on them. I also have a bristle worm living under them...they close up when he moves around the matt

Update..
Thank God, finally it starts to come... Having a coral like having a kid. It needs so many attention, I was so worry.

Back
Top Bottom