For Sale: Super Red BN and Yellow Rock Krib's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toddnbecka

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sexed adult super red BN $40/each, pairs or trios available. Unsexed random juvies 1"+ $8/each or $40/6. Also have a dozen Victorian cichlids, yellow rock kribs, grown out to the size the original group were when they started breeding, $12/each.
Live arrival only guaranteed on next-day deliveries, but they are both pretty hardy species, shouldn't be any problems. Shipping cost depends on size/number of fish and your zip code

Depends on the size and weight of the package, medium flat rate box would likely be the most expensive, around $15. Smaller box shipped by weight may be a few dollars less.

Whats your DOA policy. Very interested in the small juvie plecos

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I only guarantee live arrival on Express Mail shipments simply because IME the USPS has taken as long as a week to deliver a Priority Mail package. I use breather bags and polyfilter, and have only had a few DOA's in years of shipping fish. Overall the chance of DOA fish is less than 5%. I will refund the cost of the fish or send replacements if you pay the shipping, though Express Mail will refund postage if the package doesn't arrive on time.

Can you post pics of the parents and/or the juvies

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here's a few old pics taken when I tore down a 75 for cleaning, water is yellow from tannins leaching out of wood:

Different tank:

Small cichlid stones work well for caves, clay or ceramic "logs" when they grow too large for the stones:

Here's a few pics of the juvies available in a 75, (showing juvie/female colors) now a bit larger and ready to spawn:

Adult male, not the dominant breeder, he wouldn't pose, had several males and handful of females in the 120 w/out any aggression issues:

Back
Top Bottom