T.V or Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you watch more?

• Television

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Your tank/s

Votes: 44 67.7%

• Total voters
Tank by far! My girl yells at me because we will be watching a movie and ill start watching the tank

Tell her at least your not watching other girls:brows: .... then you might have to run and :hide: It happens:facepalm:

Why not have the best of both worlds? Turn one of those old school rear projection T.V.'s ... the one's that are like 6ft tall and weigh a ton ... into a tank?

I got my biocube on the kitchen table.. Sounds weird right?? Well I just don't feel like staring at a bowl full of fake fruit.. Plus it's great entertainment during dinner, my kids feed the fish before we eat. Then we get to see all the critters creep out..

Biocube14 said:
I got my biocube on the kitchen table.. Sounds weird right?? Well I just don't feel like staring at a bowl full of fake fruit.. Plus it's great entertainment during dinner, my kids feed the fish before we eat. Then we get to see all the critters creep out..

Cool! You can't see it from one side though, right? Awesome idea!

It has to be a tank. I mean yes a tv is entertaining. But fish are so cool.
If it was down to me i would get rid of ours. But the missus loves it.
Purseuded her to get rid of the bedroom tv for a 60 g tank..... Now for the lounge muhhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom