Tank dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marsh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ugh... Ever have any?

Last night I dreamt I was inspecting my rocks and found aptasia

Since doing the 150 FW, I have had a variety of recurring dreams with the same theme... I find hundreds of fish in all sorts of tanks. The situation is always that I have forgotten about some of tanks, and am faced with trying to fix all kinds of messes. These dreams are incredibly detailed, sometimes horrific and sometimes just plain bizarre, but feel so real it haunts me the next day.

(No substances of mood- altering nature have been involved before bedtime or any time :p)

Since doing the 150 FW, I have had a variety of recurring dreams with the same theme... I find hundreds of fish in all sorts of tanks. The situation is always that I have forgotten about some of tanks, and am faced with trying to fix all kinds of messes. These dreams are incredibly detailed, sometimes horrific and sometimes just plain bizarre, but feel so real it haunts me the next day.

(No substances of mood- altering nature have been involved before bedtime or any time :p)
same thing happens to me :hide: I also have a recurring dream where I buy a 2 inch pleco and by the time i get it home it doesn't fit in any of my tanks :sorry:

Lol yea had a dream last night a fire broke out and all I cared about was my tanks .

I've dreamt about impossible species, like the little pastel ice-cream colored fish with super long flowy fins and rhinestones imbedded in their sides. Sounds weird, but it was beautiful. I was actually disappointed when I woke up that no such fish could exist in real life.

I've dreamt about impossible species, like the little pastel ice-cream colored fish with super long flowy fins and rhinestones imbedded in their sides. Sounds weird, but it was beautiful. I was actually disappointed when I woke up that no such fish could exist in real life.

Awesome! I would use that dream as inspiration in an art class

I actually do plan to paint it somehow. The first attempt just didn't work out the way I saw it in my head... Just have to try again. :)

One time I had a dream that I had a 10 gallon full of cories and guppies. But then when I turned on the lights the next "morning" in the dream the guppies were beating all the cories up :(:(:(:(

One time I had a dream that I had a 10 gallon full of cories and guppies. But then when I turned on the lights the next "morning" in the dream the guppies were beating all the cories up :(:(:(:(

Well then we have an off Broadway production... "Wet Side Cory" :p

I had a dream recently that zoas were a drug and when hermits ate them they would be all odd. So all the hermits ate the zoas and they started dancing in circles and doing crazy things like climbing the glass and they started to look like Sebastian from the Little Mermaid. And the anemones turned into these long haired females dancing.
The whole dream broke out into a musical with multiple Sebastians and anemones singing the "Under the Sea" song.
It was ridiculous. And the next day I couldn't stop humming the freaking song - I dare you to listen and see how addicting it is!

Sorry for the double post but ..
Under the sea Darling it's better Down where it's wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we devotin' Full time to floatin' Under the sea Down here all the fish is happy As off through the waves they roll The fish on the land ain't happy They sad 'cause they in their bowl But fish in the bowl is lucky They in for a worser fate One day when the boss get hungry Guess who's gon' be on the plate Under the sea Under the sea Nobody beat us Fry us and eat us In fricassee We what the land folks loves to cook Under the sea we off the hook We got no troubles

Back
Top Bottom