Terrified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryn_C_mu

Aquarium Advice Freak
My citrus goby is acting weird he just an hour ago kind of shake by a rock and then started staying low when usually he's pretty active at night no white spots I'm scared for him

Just keep an eye on him and make sure no white spots develop. If he is flashing more and more I would take him out and put into a hospital tank for further evaluation.

Can fish just have an itch sometimes he only did it once like I said and there was no loss of appetite I think he stayed low due to the fact that I put new rocks in and I think he was exploring them

Just keep in eye on him, I freaked out the first time I saw my Lunar Wrasse on his side in the sand, but he was just burying himself for a night sleep. I also freaked out when I saw white spots on him, and later it just turned out to be stuck sand. LOL

Ok haha he seemed fine this morning normal acting no white spot pale under his his fin but all fish are like that kinda like the skin under our armpits pale because it gets no sun

Back
Top Bottom