The aquarium bug has bitten again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pvtdgrif

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi All,

Well today I started installing my first aquarium. I've been reading this and other forums and also guides etc for the past month or two trying to gather as much info as i can to reduce the chance of making a mess of it.

I decided to join this forum for three main reasons:

Firstly, on the whole the information given on this forum seems to be consistent (and therefore most likely correct).

Secondly, everyone seems very friendly - which is a breath of fresh air on forums... it's nice to see so many helpful responses and the lack of people flaming others who may have different opinions!

The last reason was (after browsing to the site from my iPhone) I received a message about the AA App for iPhone !! How great is that? I get notifications for all updates to subscribed threads plus loads more. Keep up the good work!

I'm sure I'll be asking loads of question in the coming months and beyond, so in advance I'd like to say thanks for helping and probably putting up with any stupid questions I may ask! ;)

Matt

Back
Top Bottom