tildars hot mag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tildar

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have finally gotten my hot magnum 250 pro and gravel vacuum purchased, and installed, last weekend! :)

I'm sure a lot have seen one before, but I'm excited to have it. :D

I should have used a better camera. :(

29422-albums1019-picture7072.jpg

lol i have plants no need for the vac makes it even better lol.... i have about 5 hot mags here i think they are the best filters for polishing water.

lol i have plants no need for the vac makes it even better lol.... i have about 5 hot mags here i think they are the best filters for polishing water.

Someday I might have to go planted. I really do not like the plastic stuff that I have now.

I've been polishing for the last few days, and now I can finaly see through the tank lengthwise AND see stuff on the bottom of the tank when looking in from the top!! 8-O Needless to say, this makes me VERY HAPPY!! :D

Nice. New toys are always fun.

Yep, new toys are great, the trick is how to get MORE new toys in without getting "that look" from my family.

"What new stuff?":rolleyes:

Yep, new toys are great, the trick is how to get MORE new toys in without getting "that look" from my family.
"What new stuff?":rolleyes:

Um, if you figure out how to do this successfully on a regular basis could you please let me know! ;)

Back
Top Bottom