Training lawnmower?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know any tips to start training new blenny to eat? Hes so cool only a little over an inch long and is all over the tank munchin. I hope the kole tang starts to ease up on him. Seen the kole givin flame crap earlier, hes startin to get kinda bossy. Im hopin as time goes on lawnboy will see others eatin??

Mine is so fat it looks like he swallowed a marble. They are browsers. Mine doesn't touch the seaweed strips but eats anything else, plus he constantly is munching on algae he finds on the walls and rocks. He will probably develop a broad appetite, keep trying.

Thanks, i got some of the algae pellets to start feeding tryin to limit flake. startin to deal with some phosphate issues.

Mine eats pretty much anything but algae strips silly fish. He has eased up on the meatier foods finally. I feed mine an algae based food once a day, but like I said mine eats anything.

Mine will eat everything even flakes,algae strips and brine shrimp and the most important thing hair algae......I also c the blenny getting cleaned by the blood shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom