Turquoise rainbows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
Melanotaenia lacustris...I have 6, finally managed to get some to sit still long enough for a good picture....the flash gets them all excited and they go into super-high-speed mode. They are only about 1.25" right now and already gorgeous. They should be glowing when they get to 3 or 4"! I've never seen these in any LFS until I found these.

Oh, and apologies for the green water....it's going away, slowly. The fish don't mind it at all.

P1000394_2.JPG

I certainly love rainbows! Congrats on your new purchase. I think they have a term for Rainbow lovers......"Bowhead". I think I read that somewhere.

They are so pretty!

I want my new 55g to be a rainbow tank. I'm thinking some Bosemani and some Turquoise rainbows. Especially after seeing your Turquoise...makes me want some for my tank.

Very nice!

I used to have some rainbows but I've moved now and can't seem to find a good source. Anyone know of a source in Calgary or that ships to Canada. I'm looking for some gertrudes and feather fins.
Thanks Sean

Back
Top Bottom