Unbelievable...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The mods deleted the "Do you eat fish" poll. Not locked - deleted - without any explaination whatsoever. There was nothing offensive or obsene about it - why did the manners police get involved?!?

Meanwhile threads like "my friend's boyfriend knocked over my tank and now what should I get her for Valentines Day" stay in this forum. Interesting.

And how come other times when threads get moved they indicate that? At least a PM to the thread starter might be nice, not everyone reads all of the random boards on here...

Fishyfanatic said:
FishFreek did respond in the post stating that it was being moved.

Yeah, must of been as he was moving it, most of the time they actually stay in the forum for a while, for example this thread.

Jchillin said:
Don't look now Tony, this one was moved while you were posting in it.

No, thats what I mean - see how when you moved this one it still is in the FW forum and it says "moved"?

tony - bottom line - look before you jump to conclusuions. All you had to do was view your posts and you would have seen where it was.

having it say 'moved' is NOT our standard policy, nor is contacting the thread author via PM about a topic being moved. If people have dont hat in the past they have gone above and beyond what was expected of them, nor is it our standard policy to state something is being moved before we move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom