Urgent help please with wakin goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yahooandgoogle

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello. This morning I came home and my wakin goldfish was up inside the air bubbler decoration. She was off to the side. I thought she was dead she came out eventually she didn't look the best.
I straight away tested my tank the ammonia was 0, ph 7.4, nitrate was between 5-10 and nitrate was 0. I've had her about six months. As I left the house she was swimming around happily she didn't eat much yesterday. I was going to try some peas today anyone have any suggestions in what to do. I am going to perform a small water change today when I get home from town. Please help me.
The tank is cleaned weekly has an internal filter and two air filters.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428895118.124674.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry mistake in that nitrite 0 nitrate 5-10

Just an update. My fish is much better. I did a small water change and put a different decoration in. I gave her some peas she is fine now.
May not have been feeling well that day?

No nothing has changed in the tank. Looked really bad thought it was going to die. But very happy all looks ok now.
I have noticed this fish doesn't like when the tank light comes on in the morning it darts all around the tank. The other fish loves having the night on. Is this normal? I has only started to bother it the last few weeks or so. The light is only on for a short time while they eat their food.

Back
Top Bottom