Water Conditioner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, seems to work fine to me. I don't like their bottle seals sometimes bc mine made a mess occasionally but it works

Yeah, seems to work fine to me. I don't like their bottle seals sometimes bc mine made a mess occasionally but it works
Ok thanks. Im fish sitting for a month and I was given this conditioner to use which I've never used. I use prime now and I got some experience with Tetra dechlorinator.

Did use it before. inheriting equipment abandoned by others i came across opened bottle and was treating water with that. No damage to report. Aqueon is known brand, chances are good that their stuff works. Stuff by tetra and API didn't cause damage either.

Have fun sitting the fish!

Did use it before. inheriting equipment abandoned by others i came across opened bottle and was treating water with that. No damage to report. Aqueon is known brand, chances are good that their stuff works. Stuff by tetra and API didn't cause damage either.

Have fun sitting the fish!
I haven't added fish in awhile so it's nice to use the QT tank and get back in it. So far so good. I was expecting disease since it was purchased just a few weeks ago from Petco.

Back
Top Bottom