What a deal!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefnoob84

Aquarium Advice Freak
I a guy living a town over had an ad on cl for a 75 gal tank/stand/canopy off brand skimmer coralife pc light overflow box a large sump for a 220 gallon tank a mag 12 all the plumbing and atleast 100lbs of lr for 450$ obo.

So I call him to see if he will part with some of the rock he says sure. Great! I head over by his house not even 5 miles away and I walk in his wife goes 100$ and it's all yours. I look at the lady and I'm like I only got 80$ I just came for a little bit of rock. 80 she says it yours we will even bring the tank to your house just get it out of here!!!

So I got this 75 gallon setup for 80 bucks! I already sold the stand tank canopy skimmer and sump for 200$ I'm keeping all 100+ lbs of live rock and about 200$ worth of seachem products!
What a f*^king deal!

I a guy living a town over had an ad on cl for a 75 gal tank/stand/canopy off brand skimmer coralife pc light overflow box a large sump for a 220 gallon tank a mag 12 all the plumbing and atleast 100lbs of lr for 450$ obo.

So I call him to see if he will part with some of the rock he says sure. Great! I head over by his house not even 5 miles away and I walk in his wife goes 100$ and it's all yours. I look at the lady and I'm like I only got 80$ I just came for a little bit of rock. 80 she says it yours we will even bring the tank to your house just get it out of here!!!

So I got this 75 gallon setup for 80 bucks! I already sold the stand tank canopy skimmer and sump for 200$ I'm keeping all 100+ lbs of live rock and about 200$ worth of seachem products!
What a f*^king deal!

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! Wish I could find an incredible deal like that here! I'd keep everything for myself!! I can never have too many fish tanks! LOL!

Mumma.of.two said:
Wow!! Score! I wonder why they where so desperate to get rid of it? Cranky wife? Lol!

Exactly! She defiantly wears the pants. She wanted her dining room back. Haha

Back
Top Bottom