What is happening to my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nessybehr

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 35 gallon hex and about a 5 days ago I noticed the water became very cloudy fish swimming at the top and thought I may have had an ammonia spike? I found 4 of my fish dead and even after 3 water changes and vacuuming first one being about 40 percent. The water is still cloudy and my surviving fish are still acting irratated. I think the tubing on my filter fell off which may have started this to began with but I don't know how to clear this up. Help please I don't want to lose my remaining fish! !

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How long has the tank been set up? Have you added anything recently?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've had it for 3 years and the only thing I added was a cave like piece of decor maybe a month ago it won't clear up :(

I've had it for 3 years and the only thing I added was a cave like piece of decor maybe a month ago it won't clear up :(

Try removing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok I removed it. Hope that helps I've been doing small water changes but I don't want to over do it either

Put it in a bucket of water. Perhaps over time if it is leaching into the water it will finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom