What the heck!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
S0 why is it that I have Coraline growing on my front glass and not the back? Is it because of the water flow?

Maybe it's just more noticeable because you look through the front, but not the back? Just talking out loud...

LOL... I knew someone would say that but I looked in the back and they're is nothing maybe some brown algae but no coraline it seems to make its way to the front instead of the back....lol I don't know maybe it's just me...:)

Difference in light?? Talking outloud also...coraline is funny it grows where you don't want it and not where you do....

I did upgrade to a High Intensity 10,000K 40 watt Bulb from Coral Life.... Not much but it work for now til i get a good upgrade.... Since i've change it coraline is growning like you say where I don't want it to grow..... :)

Um, how about are your phs pointing to the front of the glass and it's being propagated that way....also thinking out loud....

DUH!!!! Yeah I have to the out take and Skimmer shooting towards the front glass...

Back
Top Bottom