Where'd it go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KryptiCouple

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, we noticed last night that we have an outcase of Ich in the tank (yay :rolleyes:) and started treatment right away. Everyone looked good this morning when we were leaving for work. I came home today and found only 3 of our 4 black neon tetras. I can only assume that the 4th died while we were at work, but we haven't been able to locate him in the tank at all. Is it possible that the other fish or frogs may have eaten him, and if so, is there anything we should watch for in any of the remaining stock? (list is in my signature)

i had an african clawed @ one time, and if the dwarfs are anything like their cousins they prob ate him... idk about diseases being passed tho...

well the next moring we found him floating in the corner with no tail. We have no idea where it was hidong but we did find it lol

Thanks... he was still pretty new, and we have decided we are never buying from that LFS again. We lost 3/6 back neon tetras we got from them.

Wow. Fail store. There are 2 stores near me that sell fish... i go to 1 for supplis and the other for fish lol

Yeah, we have decided we are going to stick to online or That Pet Place only. We are lucky enough to live about 15 minutes from their store and they seem to stock pretty healthy fish in store.

Back
Top Bottom