Whoops, again!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2cvbloke

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, I've not killed anything, well, nothing bigger than 1 millimetre, but that yucky mucky water that I rinsed the filter sponges out in (after mixing up the gravel), well, I left it on the floor by my tanks last night, and forgot it was there whilst re-arranging the cables, I only went and spilled the stuff all over my floor!!! I was almost sick at the smell!!! I'm just glad I have a few Kirby vacuums to deal with the problem once it's dried out, if it dries out.... 8O

So, here's a good tip:
Throw used tankwater away instead of looking at the little creatures zipping about in it... :mrgreen:

Just a quick question about the little critters, there were some round blob things which moved about in sharp, but short, movements, do you think they were Daphina or just some random "things" that were living with the snails in the gravel? :mrgreen:

You know, I always look at them too. I'll make sure I'm careful.

I can imagine the smell was awful. Use some vinegar on the spot on the carpet to eliminate the smell permanently. It works for dog and cat pee as well.

Back
Top Bottom