Why do my fish all like the same corner of my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gaylet71

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone I have just joined but been a reading lots of posts for a while. I have a corner tank and my fish all like the same corner why is this so.. The Angels have claimed this as their breeding corner and I have noticed every other fish in the tank likes this corner as well. I thought it might be that the heater is there but the whole tank sits at around 25 degrees. Then I thought that it might be the air bubbles at the back of the tank the fish dislike so I have turned this off for now .... I am stumped at why the don't spread out and use the whole tank .. I have a paradiso 160 ltr tank

Thanks
Gayle

What do you have as stock? What is your filtration / water flow rate? Can you post a picture?

Was the aquarium recently rearanged? Were the fish recently added to the tank?

f8.jpg

f7.jpg

f6.jpgHi Thank you for your quick responses. Hi Mebbid a light bulb clicked on from your post , the water flow rate was really really pumping , I have now turned it down very low and this fish seem to be more spread out... The only other thing that concerns me is how much air should I be putting in . I have this long thing that pumps out the air they are really big bubbles . The fish do not seem to like this area either .

Thanks this has been so helpful

Gayle

Back
Top Bottom