Wow! I had to share this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah my LFS sell these. They have one on display and every time I go in they have a different fancy guppy in it. Gee, I wonder what happens too them......
Worse than a Betta or goldfish bowl. :/

My lfs has one similar with a betta in it on the counter. Different betta every week. Last time I was in there the employee tapped the glass to see if he would move then shrugged and ignored it. :(

This isn't acceptable. I feel like fish don't get as much recognition for being cruelly treated because most of the time their appearance doesn't show what is happening to them and people don't know what the behavior of a sick fish looks like. People figure that as long as they are fed and in water that they are fine. If someone made a desktop bird cage and had a picture of a parrot in it I feel like they would be in a lot of trouble

Yep it is sick! The tank idea is cool but only if you want one shrimp in it!

If it wouldn't hurt the poor victim, er fish, I'd like to see them drop the phone in the water instead of the holder. It would serve them right. I'm sure our poor fish deal enough with the ambient noise in our houses, but putting right on the tank? Not to mention the size!

Last edited:
I was in my local WalMart yesterday and there were so many dead fish in tanks and the tanks were gross. Poor little fishies.

Maltimomma said:
I was in my local WalMart yesterday and there were so many dead fish in tanks and the tanks were gross. Poor little fishies.

I wont even go by the fish when I go to my Walmart because of that.

Back
Top Bottom