Wanted: WTB rarer shrimp (NO RCS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishdude3233

Aquarium Advice Addict
hello,

I would like to buy some shrimp that you may not see as often, so no RCS, proabably no crystel reds, but I will want
blue pearls
tangarine oranges
red rilis
etc

Sorry fishdude, not trying to hijack.
But Dan, do you have any blue bee shrimp? If so, can I see pictures?

Thanks

Not that Dan needs it, however I purchased 7yellows and 8 blues in the fall of '13. They arrived healthy after a lengthy shipping process on behalf of USPS. Great looking shrimp. Mine have reached maturity and have both berried once. Off spring it beautiful as well. Great shrimp for the shrimp addict, like myself, looking to get more than the Cherry s

And mr penguin the app won't let me add any more photos and I haven't figured out how to delete and add.

Yes I have all but cherries as my cherry colony crashed this winter:(

If your colony died completely, freshwater aquariums at 5 mile and overland had some good looking RCS and Taiwan fire shrimp last I saw. That was a month ago though. If you were looking to restart

There's like 5 in there that I'm hoping will repopulate. But yea I've seen them and they are way overpriced IMO I can start with a healthy stock of 50 from forum sellers for the same price of 15 at the store. And I have a friend that also sells me shrimp that I would probably get at first. Thanks for the info though.

Ok, hope that they do. They're some good looking shrimp. Happy to hear that you will be able to get them going again

Back
Top Bottom