75g stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup. If you do some larger body tetras they will be fine. Don't do neons!! Made that mistake. Buenos aires are working fine in my 125.

I think I'll skip out of the tetras. I might just go with:
2- black severums
1- green severums
2- gold geophagus
2- flash pleco

Are you going to start a new world tank?

I think so yeah. I'm not getting this 75 for a whole though. I'm going to get my 20g set up, then get my 125g set up and then get this 75g. My mom also wants me to help her get a 30g reef for the living room :D

Hi
Hope its ok to post this here. I have subscribed to this thread and have a question. Im doing the same thing basicly and just moved my tropical stock from my 75 to a new 55 setup (now have 4 tanks with 2 up and running) Im going the same rout with the 75 and wanted to know if the severums and geos nedd to go in all at the same time or if one group could be added later. Would there be aggression issues if they were not added all at once? Thank you.
And also if you are in the chicago area check out Tropiquatics in Lombard. Great LFS and always have a changing stock on all Cichlids. You can call first to ask if they have what you are looking for and if they dont have them they will try to get them. Even have some F-0 's
Here is a link
Tropi-Quatics Pet Centre
again thanks

Hi
Hope its ok to post this here. I have subscribed to this thread and have a question. Im doing the same thing basicly and just moved my tropical stock from my 75 to a new 55 setup (now have 4 tanks with 2 up and running) Im going the same rout with the 75 and wanted to know if the severums and geos nedd to go in all at the same time or if one group could be added later. Would there be aggression issues if they were not added all at once? Thank you.
And also if you are in the chicago area check out Tropiquatics in Lombard. Great LFS and always have a changing stock on all Cichlids. You can call first to ask if they have what you are looking for and if they dont have them they will try to get them. Even have some F-0 's
Here is a link
Tropi-Quatics Pet Centre
again thanks

I dont think there would be a prob with which to add first or last. Both are semi-aggressive. I dont think it would matter how you added them.

I dont think there would be a prob with which to add first or last. Both are semi-aggressive. I dont think it would matter how you added them.

+1 I don't think you will have an issue with adding them all together or one at a time. I am constantly adding new fish or swapping around fish in all my tanks and I've never really had any real issues with aggression. the new fish usually settles right in as part of the group. sevs IME are a little more feisty than the geos but they are kitty cats compared to the some of the less aggressive central americans if kept.

+1 I don't think you will have an issue with adding them all together or one at a time. I am constantly adding new fish or swapping around fish in all my tanks and I've never really had any real issues with aggression. the new fish usually settles right in as part of the group. sevs IME are a little more feisty than the geos but they are kitty cats compared to the some of the less aggressive central americans if kept.

++1 haha. Ya my little 1.75" jags make the sevs look like kitty cats.

Back
Top Bottom