Acei

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol. Thanks. and it was betta bio gold not just food. my local walmart stopped selling them so I went to Amazon.com and got a little crazy lol. I bought 3-20 gram packs, with shipping it was about $15 (stupid walmart lol).

Oh yeah, I guess that is what I use LOL. Yes, they LOVE those ones. Of course, I have never had a problem with them eating, they are quite the piggies! Every one of them jumps out of the water trying to get the pellet before my finger even touches the surface of the water. They're crazy, but I guess they're happy! :D

So I'm not sure I should get these now. I'm not sure that I have enough hiding spots for em :\. and I don't really feel like getting more rocks since I'm not allowed to clean rocks in the bathtub anymore hahaha and I don't wanna wash em outside in a trash can :\

don't have a wire brush lol. I'd probably have to use your rocks if you don't get em soon lol. O and yeah, I'll take that incandescent fixture.

Back
Top Bottom