Acei

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, tomorrows the day. The day I go to my lfs to pick up 4 acei to hopefully finish stocking my 55g. I have my 10g ready, just gotta do a pwc tonight, and I'm really excited :multi::multi::multi:. I'll update with pics once I have them acclimated tomorrow afternoon. Hope they do well *knock on wood*.

* does happy dance * i'm very excited for you!! are you getting babies or adults? Hope they work out well for ya!

cant wait. You puttin them all in the 10g? thats a littl much dont you think.

I know, but 4 fish like that in a 10g QT for 2 weeks seem a little much but i might be bonkers.

Well it's probably better than the 3 labs I had in the 5 g (desperate times lol). I could put one in the 2.5 but I think they need some bonding lol. And since the 2.5g isn't heated :/.

Thanks everyone. And etunes yeah. I don't really have a choice anymore, I just got really excited when I saw em and the lady asked how many I needed and I was like "4!" Lol. I will do daily testing and if there's any ammonia or nitirite I'll do a pwc. I can't wait for pics myself lol.

4 small acei in a 10 gal qt should be fine. Glad you finally found what you wanted lol I just finished stocking my 55 with 4 rustys so I'm kind of sharing your joy lol

I know, but 4 fish like that in a 10g QT for 2 weeks seem a little much but i might be bonkers.
true true :) not the bonkers part lol dont mind me tho... i'm a :n00b:

and A1... you sound just like me..
"how many would you like?"
and my brain goes well i really only need one, but they look so lonely, and what if some freak buys them because they're pretty and shoves them in with their coldwater fish or WORSE!!!
all the while my mouth is going ALL OF THEM!!

4 small acei in a 10 gal qt should be fine. Glad you finally found what you wanted lol I just finished stocking my 55 with 4 rustys so I'm kind of sharing your joy lol

thanks and congrats

true true :) not the bonkers part lol dont mind me tho... i'm a :n00b:

and A1... you sound just like me..
"how many would you like?"
and my brain goes well i really only need one, but they look so lonely, and what if some freak buys them because they're pretty and shoves them in with their coldwater fish or WORSE!!!
all the while my mouth is going ALL OF THEM!!

Yeah. I had been there before and they said they couldn't buy me acei so when I saw the one I freaked out (meentally) lol. Todays the day :)

Bad news: after getting my retainer I went to the pet store. The lady informed me the shipment didn't come in :( but she said she'd try for next week.
Good news: my shipment of 60g of betta bio gold came in today :D

Back
Top Bottom