Any monster fish keepers on this site???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol!,ya iv been jag bitten,hurts like hell,,im torn,i really want an azul pbass,but gotta keep my shirt on,i think my mono's may be pairing,and i dont want any massacres in my tank

Biggest captive fish I've seen in an LFS has to be a red tail cat it was huge! Easily 4ft long and it's head was bigger than mine...

phoenixkiller said:
Yup, I heard that they are a handful to care for as well!

Biggest prob with pbass is trying to switch from live to pellets,and ick,i have a 75gal grow out tank
That runs at 87*,salted all the time;)

when i move out(or convince my mom to let me get another tank) there will be another. unless dinosaur bichirs count lol,i might be getting one

I have two tiger Oscars a red spotted golden severing and a red devil... In a 90 gal. Love em to death. Don't know if u would consider them monsters tho. Lol

Closest to monster I have is Missy my adult H. Temparalis

LogansMomma said:
I have two tiger Oscars a red spotted golden severing and a red devil... In a 90 gal. Love em to death. Don't know if u would consider them monsters tho. Lol

Your red devil will be one soon lol thats when they get really fun. Red Devil is one fish that I will always have.

darkmatter_3500 said:
Your red devil will be one soon lol thats when they get really fun. Red Devil is one fish that I will always have.

Yeah I love him.... .lol

Back
Top Bottom