Cichlid Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

t57spikes

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think I finally figured out after days of research and the help from others the type of cichlids that I can house. So I've decided on Mbuna African Cichlids, now the problem is can you mix vegetarian and omnivores? The case that I am in would be can I mix Electric Yellow (labidochromis) and Cobalt Blue Zebra (Metriaclima) since one is Vegetarian and the other is Omnivore? In total the fish that I am looking at are Electric Yellow (Labidochromis) Cobalt Blue Zebra (metriaclima) Red zebra (Metriaclima) and Demasoni (Pseudotropheus) From everything ive read these 4 species are compatible in water type and get along the best that cichlids can get along. What is everyone's thoughts? There would be 5 to 6 Of each species in a 75 Gallon Tank.

To answer your question. You can mix Herbivores and I omnivores as long as you account for their dietary needs. The easiest way to do that is to use a high quality pellet such as nls.

That being said, aren't all those fish aufwuchs feeders? I.e. Herbivores?

To answer your question. You can mix Herbivores and I omnivores as long as you account for their dietary needs. The easiest way to do that is to use a high quality pellet such as nls.

That being said, aren't all those fish aufwuchs feeders? I.e. Herbivores?
Yeah ide agree most fish are Herbivores, so i will feed them the NLS thank you,

Back
Top Bottom