Convicts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sun shine is beautiful... I can't get enough plecos I'm going have like all plecos in my future tank lol. I know ya gotta watch them together but I had very good luck with my sail fin, clown pleco, and a African feather fin getting along in one tank lol.

I had seen a blue phantom in PA about 2.5-3 inches for 40$ about 8 mons ago I was going to get him but didn't have 40 on me went home and straight back and he was gone :-(

I'm just glad my boyfriend is supportive of my pleco addictions.. I set up the 15 while he was at work the one day and he went up stairs came back down says "tank looks nice babe" he really don't mind what I spend on my tanks as long as it don't put us in a bind lol. Almost got my self in a bind with a zebra glad I didn't.

A zebra, glad you didn't get it lol, that's alot of cash for one fish. You can get a few queen arabesque with that. That's cool he's supportive, I always end up in relationships with other fish lovers hahaha. Sometimes people don't understand spending so much on a fish that hides. When they come out its just that much better.

I'm picking up the mustard spot tomorrow I'm so excited. I feel like a little kid.

I'm picking up the mustard spot tomorrow I'm so excited. I feel like a little kid.

I'm excited and it's not even my fish :D

I also went to the lfs today to pick up the Goldie, but they said the filter system malfunctioned and they lost it :(

I told them to order another one and it should be here in a week or two :)

Here he is he's a lil stressed from being in the bag... And look what else I couldn't resist

image-3957645621.jpg

image-2043083967.jpg

I'm excited and it's not even my fish :D

I also went to the lfs today to pick up the Goldie, but they said the filter system malfunctioned and they lost it :(

I told them to order another one and it should be here in a week or two :)

Awesome :) plecos united lol I love plecs

You already know ;) the mustard spot looks great! But wow the angels are gorgeous, how much were they?

They angels were 10$ a piece not bad in my eyes for how beautiful they are. And was told they have wild in there line :) wooooo

I hope your not planning on keeping any fry from your puppies and swords! They will be gobbled up like candy. I used to watch my Angels follow a dropping molly and eat the babies as soon as the came out.

I hope your not planning on keeping any fry from your puppies and swords! They will be gobbled up like candy. I used to watch my Angels follow a dropping molly and eat the babies as soon as the came out.

I have a huge angel in there and she don't eat the guppy fry or the ram fry but I think it cause her mouth is messed up which is why she's with guppys because I don't think she could defend herself. She can eat flakes and such but her mouth is always stuck open on one side. I got her free because her tailfin was bent and her mouth was messed up and no one would buy her they kept calling her the "ugly finling" so the girl that owned the place gave me her free when I was first starting. She said the mouth thing was from high nitrates in the prior persons tank. Poor angel was only the size of a quarter I didn't think she was gunna make it. But be told he is a lil wierd diff from most angels but she's healthy n thriving now :)

image-503793221.jpg

That's my baby I never wanted angels till I was given this one. Please excuse her nipped tail fin we had just moved and stupid me put her in a bucket with the tetras and I guess there wasn't enough room and the nipped her tail fin :-((((( but they are coming back. First time I hadda move my tanks I learned from my mistake. Would it be healthy for them to eat the fry? (I use some fry for the Occasional treat(like once a month) for my 2 acei's. also in the pic with my two new angels does it look like the one to the right is a lil bloated?

And he kinda offered me a job at the shop. Woo hoo can't wait to talk more with him later maybe if I see them every day It will cut down my need for more at home. (Have lil hope on that) I'm one excited girl lol.

Back
Top Bottom