I want one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dmore2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys my work mates just got tiny baby cichlids. (Blue cichlids) Now I want one. I have a bigger tank then both of them but I also care more about my fish and won't take the risk. So I'm here to get some opinions. I've done my own research but getting mixed results. Thanks.
Current stock
1 angel
1 cobalt Blue gourami
1 dwarf honey gourami
6 cherry barbs
1 albino rainbow shark
4 corys
10 neons
2 gbrs

Hey guys my work mates just got tiny baby cichlids. (Blue cichlids) Now I want one. I have a bigger tank then both of them but I also care more about my fish and won't take the risk. So I'm here to get some opinions. I've done my own research but getting mixed results. Thanks.
Current stock
1 angel
1 cobalt Blue gourami
1 dwarf honey gourami
6 cherry barbs
1 albino rainbow shark
4 corys
10 neons
2 gbrs

Need some more information in order to help you out. What type of "blue" cichlid are we talking about? Most likely it is an African of some sort, and Africans will not mix well with any of the fish you currently have stocked. Also, how big is your tank? Most Africans require a 4' long tank minimum. That of course all assumes the cichlids are African - most likely if they are blue, but not guaranteed.

Okay thank you I will have to do a little bit of research. My workmates got one each ill see how they go on their tanks

Back
Top Bottom