Jack Dempsey x Flowerhorn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mahoney709

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently rehoused my 8" male Jack Dempsey in a 77g tank. Up untill then, he has destroyed every tank member hes ever had, including the assortment of larger SA/CA cichlids he was housed with in my 125g. Hes been in his new home about 2 weeks now. I also have a 4-5" female flowerhorn who was beating up on my golden severum in the 125 so I removed her and housed her in a 25g qt tank while i was waiting for the buyer. He messaged me a couple of days ago informing me he would not be taking her. Knowing her aggression I could not add her back into the 125 so I figured why not try her in the 77. Since adding her they seem to love each other, any other fish would normally be dead by now. I know this isnt a permanent home, however, do you think its possible that I may have a pair here?

Attachments

• image-3042941842.jpg
    image-3042941842.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 620
  • image-4258880640.jpg
    image-4258880640.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 600
You don't want a pair... Your taking a hybrid (flower horn) and hoping it will pair with jack Dempsey. Thus creating an even more horrendous fish.

Nvm they fought, lip locked and scraped up each others snouts

Back
Top Bottom