My 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ducboi

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What do y'all think?

Attachments

• image-1063448368.jpg
    image-1063448368.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 275
Here is another shot

Attachments

• image-1563237864.jpg
    image-1563237864.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 279
Thanks a lot,alot of the designs was all home made

Your centerpiece is awesome. I really like the sand too. What sort of fish are in it? Are those Malawi cichlids?

I got a red jewels,green terrior,neon jewels,sunshine peacocks,fire mouth,convicts. Those rocks was bought on eBay for 25$ and you can set them up how you want, I got the flowers from walmart and put super glue and marbles in a little ash treys to make it balance and steady. The sand was bought from a local fish store

And some different kind of peacocks there is like 18 fish in there but can't really see because there in the back and behind the caves

There's alot of different kinds of fish in there...1, Peacocks really shouldn't be in with other aggressive fish.

And I never had a problem with peacocks in with others,there are 4 peacocks in my tank but the red jewels own my tank lol

Tank looks nice, but I'm concerned after hearing that extensive stock list.

You have a lot of really aggressive south american cichlids in there. Glad to hear it's working out so far, but as some of those fish get older and hit sexual maturity, I think your going to have a serious problem. You might want to start making plans for rehoming some fish if when you run into problems.

Had the over half a year and never had a problem,hopefully it stay that way

Back
Top Bottom