Omg my angel is laying eggs on my filter!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
generally they will be fine with the eggs, unless they are new parents (where they eat the eggs or dont tend to them). and even then they would get the hang of it and raise their own fry eventually.

maybe not put them back in with the eggs now, since they may not recognise them. are they all fertilized?

and those are stunning parents!! does the dad have the bigger forehead or is that just the breed of angel? the babies will be incredible x

I notice today the eggs have fungus on them cotton looking fur. How do I get rid of it or am I to late???

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
generally they will be fine with the eggs, unless they are new parents (where they eat the eggs or dont tend to them). and even then they would get the hang of it and raise their own fry eventually.

maybe not put them back in with the eggs now, since they may not recognise them. are they all fertilized?

and those are stunning parents!! does the dad have the bigger forehead or is that just the breed of angel? the babies will be incredible x

He's a koi angel different breed. They where fertilized.

So no luck this time but I'm fully loaded and prepare for the that next batch caught way off guard.

No luck this time but I'm fully loaded and ready for the next batch!! ?

j0el1212 said:
I notice today the eggs have fungus on them cotton looking fur. How do I get rid of it or am I to late???

It is normal for some to get fungus on them. And did you see the angel.fertilizing them?
What color were the eggs the whole time?

tarpon said:
It is normal for some to get fungus on them. And did you see the angel.fertilizing them?
What color were the eggs the whole time?

They where white all of them after 4 days

Im fairly positive that means they were never fertilized. They shouldve turned amber or gone into the wiggling stage by then

tarpon said:
Im fairly positive that means they were never fertilized. They shouldve turned amber or gone into the wiggling stage by then

Yea I know I did my research ?. Better luck next time!!

Back
Top Bottom