Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have a African cichlids tank n some community fish. Now I've been doing this awhile n I kno the opinion of ppl of this question I jus Wana kno of I could even do it or dnt waste my time I Wana put rams or trophi Moori in my African tank wat do u guys think !????

Well I have a pair of yellow labs n pair of peacocks n I say tht cuz sometimes I'm too lazy say all the fish I have in there haha

Italy592 said:
Well I have a pair of yellow labs n pair of peacocks n I say tht cuz sometimes I'm too lazy say all the fish I have in there haha

Not hard to say you have Mbuna and peacocks, it just saves us time and keeps us from assuming or guessing what you have.

Thts true my bad ill remember for nest time n I have a 75 gallon tht also has two sebae as well n two tetras

Italy592 said:
Thts true my bad ill remember for nest time n I have a 75 gallon tht also has two sebae as well n two tetras

At any rate I wouldn't add any fish to that tank besides Mbuna or Peacocks.

Yeah ok than why cuz the other fish r two aggressive ??

I figure ppl would say tht but I thought I'd ask see if anyone had experience n it might work or not

Did you say you keep a Monodactylus sabae with tetras without shcooling them and that they live with african mbunas and peacocks??

Mono sabae is a brackish water fish and tend to stay in school! Plus as they grow they should finish in saltwater as adult!!

Only my opinion though...

MonsterfishGuy said:
Did you say you keep a Monodactylus sabae with tetras without shcooling them and that they live with african mbunas and peacocks??

Mono sabae is a brackish water fish and tend to stay in school! Plus as they grow they should finish in saltwater as adult!!

Only my opinion though...

I missed that and if that's the case I agree.

Back
Top Bottom