Rock Haul..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha I have had a girlfriend for to long. It's all about best possible stuff for the lowest price. But it also comes in handy when I see a good deal and buy it she's all about me getting a deal and doesn't care that I didn't really need it. That's how i got my fluval edge new for $20

Hahaha I have had a girlfriend for to long. It's all about best possible stuff for the lowest price. But it also comes in handy when I see a good deal and buy it she's all about me getting a deal and doesn't care that I didn't really need it. That's how i got my fluval edge new for $20

*Cough cough

Employee discount

*Cough cough

Subliminal messaging

Lol

Usually it's 24 hours. Just check the tube for full cure time. Outside or inside doesn't matter but it will give off fumes you probably don't want to breathe to much of them in.

Home Depot, menards whatever. I use GE silicone 1 window and door 100% silicone. Anything works as long as it isn't antimold or fungi.

Tex that must be one bad a-- truck. BTW those landscape gravel and rock yards are always accommodating to nice consumers. It's called customer loyalty. You will have favorable impression of them and assist in building there customer base. Micro managing kills a business.

Tex that must be one bad a-- truck. BTW those landscape gravel and rock yards are always accommodating to nice consumers. It's called customer loyalty. You will have favorable impression of them and assist in building there customer base. Micro managing kills a business.

Thanks bud! She's my daily grind-er my friends and family have come to call it the "Cowboy Cadillac" I'm proud of her.. Anywho, I thought it was pretty cool that he hooked me up and even help me dig out better rocks for stacking and making caves, the guy was cool as ****. Oh an here's a pic from this weekend.

Attachments

• image-675029058.jpg
    image-675029058.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-20845870.jpg
    image-20845870.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 45
Yeehaaaa. A true American workhorse. Now back to your tank. Post a pic when the dust settles.

Yeehaaaa. A true American workhorse. Now back to your tank. Post a pic when the dust settles.

I did bud, they're already up, on the first page I believe and it looks really good I'm really happy with how it came out.

Back
Top Bottom