Sand Changeout Advice on brand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering if anyone would notice haha. Had an extra I was never gonna use and decided it would look nice. That would be interesting, lay it down and it could be like a little hiding place for a fish

I saw it, & had to do a double take lol.

Imagine a steamroller in their, that would be cool for a small pleco!

That would be perfect!

I actually have one, I almost never use it. I think I'll give it a really good cleaning & put it in my tank tomorrow. It's nice size to! I'll get a picture on this thread tomorrow.

Please do! That would make for some wicked personalized decor.

Nice lol!
I learned one thing from all this, NEVER google about TMS, omg everyone has a different experience and opinion, from the color, to how sharp it is, to how well/well not it did, made me dizzy lol.
So I was excited about someone in one area that talked about estes co TMS, but then there were 100 bad things about it.
Think I may just settle on the Carib Sea Complete again. There's one brand out there that had so much iron in it, you could actually pick some up with a magnetic tank cleaner :eek:

So think this or this ?

To each his own i have had both TMS and the black diamond blasting sand with my african cichlids and havent noticed much of a difference really i actually prefer the blasting sand bc it is heavier and doesnt kick up a much didnt take long to clean and my fish dig through it all the time woth no apparent problems. Filling up big tanks at $20 or more 20lbs a bag is costly vs $8 for 50 lbs a bag

I actually have one, I almost never use it. I think I'll give it a really good cleaning & put it in my tank tomorrow. It's nice size to! I'll get a picture on this thread tomorrow.

Well a little late, but here it is. My albino oscar was eyeing it down. He wanted to attack it lol.

Attachments

• image-1557968294.jpg
    image-1557968294.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom